Windows VPS Plans & Pricing
Standard Features Reboot Control, Console Access, Resource Graphs, System Recovery Tools, 1x IPv4, Unmetered NZ Bandwidth.
|1 GB RAM|
|20 GB Storage|
|25 GB Intl. Bandwidth|
|2 GB RAM|
|25 GB Storage|
|50 GB Intl. Bandwidth|
|4 GB RAM|
|50 GB Storage|
|70 GB Intl. Bandwidth|
|8 GB RAM|
|100 GB Storage|
|100 GB Intl. Bandwidth|
|16 GB RAM|
|200 GB Storage|
|200 GB Intl. Bandwidth|
What is a Windows VPS?
New Zealand based enterprise-ready, scalable Windows Virtual Private Servers (VPS) provided by SiteHost run Windows Server 2008 R2 and give you full flexibility and control. You can also access a suite of easy to use web-based tools in our Control Panel to remotely administer your servers.
SiteHost Windows Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are automatically provisioned from signup in minutes onto a high availability (HA) cluster, no need to wait for an engineer to provision, sign up today!
Choose SiteHost for fast, reliable Windows Virtual Private Servers, supported by our expert engineers.
Windows Virtual Private Server Features
- Your Windows Virtual Private Server (VPS) is provisioned onto a high availability (HA) cluster of server hardware designed for maximum performance and uptime.
- In the event of server failure or service degradation, your Windows Virtual Private Server (VPS) can be seamlessly moved to other hardware. This is normally completed without any noticeable downtime or service interruption.
- Synchronous mirroring is used to ensure zero data is lost even in case of a complete crash or hardware failure.
- SiteHost cloud technology used by your Windows Virtual Private Server (VPS) provides higher fault tolerance than cloud systems using SAN technologies where there is a single point of failure by design.
New Zealand based Cloud Hosting
- Our Windows Virtual Private Servers (VPS) or Cloud Servers as some providers call them are physically hosted in Auckland, New Zealand providing the lowest latencies possible to your customers down under.
Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL Server Ready
- Deploy the latest versions of Windows software, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard by default, Enterprise, Web and Datacentre editions available, licensing available.
- Platform is ready to deploy SQL Server, Express, Standard, Enterprise, Datacentre (Note: additional licencing required)
- IIS - Internet Information Services (formly known as Internet Information Server) Ready
- Scale your resources as requirements change. At any time you can upgrade your plan to get more resources as your business requirements change.
Efficient Resource Usage
- Windows Virtual Private Server (VPS) servers allow provisioning of dedicated hardware resources.
- Only pay for the resources you currently require on a month by month basis, with the ability to scale up or down as requirements change.
- You don't need to worry about any capital expenditure, as you can cancel your Windows Virtual Private Server (VPS) server at the end of any month.
Persistent Storage & High Speed Disk Access
- Your Windows Virtual Private Server (VPS) Server runs on high performance storage and optimised server hardware for high speed disk access.
- Storage drives are RAID 10 based - providing the performance boosts of a striped array and the protection of a mirrored array.
- Overall a superior and more resilient infrastructure deployment than NAS-based or RAID 5/6 based storage systems, from both a reliability and a performance perspective.
- Solid state storage upgrades for maximum storage performance available.
You are in Control
- Administrators have full administrator access to the server, just like a Dedicated Server. Fully customise your Windows Virtual Private Server (VPS) and have total flexibility with how you set up your environment. You can also choose when you want to update Windows, or any other software.
- Use the SiteHost Control Panel to easily manage your server - reboot, upgrade, view quota usage, access the remote console, and even put your server into rescue mode.
- RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) provides remote access to administer your server
- Access VPS Graphs for key metrics to review your server's performance over time
- Use the Bandwidth module to monitor bandwidth usage and set-up alerts
- Access the Monitoring module in the SiteHost Control Panel to set up 24/7 uptime monitoring to alert you by e-mail. This service is free to use for all SiteHost clients and can be used to monitor external hosts also.
|Option||Price (excl. GST)|
|Additional IPv4 Address||$3 per month|
|Additional International Bandwidth||$1 per GB|
|Additional Storage||$10 per 10 GB|
|Additional Solid State Storage||$50 per 10 GB|
|Additional Shared CPU Core||$30 per core|
|SQL Server 2012 or 2008 R2 Express Edition||Free|
|SQL Server 2012 or 2008 R2 Standard Edition||$550 per month|
|Service||Price (excl. GST)|
|Systems Maintenance (including Backup restores)||$25 per 15 minutes|
|Daily off-site Server Backup||$10 per 10.00 GB|
|After Hours Support||$150 per hour|